Internet Browser Help
If you are having trouble using a Texas Higher Education Data web application in your browser, the following instructions may help resolve these issues.
Internet Explorer 10
You can set your IE browser to compatibility mode:
1. Click the icon on your browser that looks like a sheet of paper, to the right of the magnifying glass.
To enable IFRAMES in Internet Explorer, please follow the instructions below:
1. Open a new browser window, and pull down the "Tools" menu
2. Select "Internet Options"
3. Click the "Security" tab, select the "Internet" icon, and click the "Custom Level" button
4. Scroll down to the "Miscellaneous" section, find the "Launching programs and files in an Iframe" entry and click
the "Enable" button ON
5. Close all open Dialogs by clicking their OK button
If you are still experiencing difficulty, please Contact Us.